CORONAVIRUS:All UK venues closed on 16th March 2020 and look like staying closed until March 2021 with the exception of a few, patchy, openings (and subsequent closures) towards the end of 2020. Some open-air, drive-in venues have been opened for periods and many shows are now streaming on-line. Sadly, some venues and shows may not survive. We are updating our listings as much as possible to reflect the changes as they are reported.
About the Show/Event
Information for Aladdin at Queen's Theatre, Hornchurch (Panto). The Pantomime story of Aladdin and the magic lamp. Hop aboard a magical carpet ride to a far-away land. Join the adventure as Aladdin falls in love with the Princess, discovers an enchanted lamp and with his hilarious mum Widow Twankey and a mysterious Genie sets out to make a fortune. But hiding in the shadows is the evil Abanazar, who will stop at nothing to get his hands on that ?lamp... boo! hiss! This much-loved traditional pantomime is from the team behind last year's Robin Hood. With singalong pop tunes played live for all ages and plenty of audience participation?, this is a laugh-out-loud Christmas treat to remember.
Author Andrew Pollard. Director Douglas Rintoul.
AladdinThursday, 25th November 2021
to Sunday, 2nd January 2022
Times vary, check with Box OfficeScroll down for reviews, theatre information and other details.
Tickets may be available directly from the venue. We do not currently have any links to on-line ticket agents for these performances.
- The theatre's own website: Queen's Theatre
- The theatre box office on 01708 443 333
No current ratings on UKTW, why not be the first to vote!
Add a Review
Other Tours or Productions
- Aladdin (New Theatre Peterborough, Peterborough)
- Aladdin (Brunton Theatre, Musselburgh)
- Aladdin (Mercury Theatre, Colchester)
- Aladdin (Theatre Royal, Plymouth)
- Aladdin (Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, Outer London)
- Aladdin (New Theatre, Cardiff)
- Aladdin (Venue Cymru (formerly - North Wales Theatre), Llandudno)
- Aladdin (Opera House, Manchester)
- Aladdin (Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC), Glasgow)
- Aladdin (The Harlequin, Redhill)
- Aladdin (McMillan Theatre, Bridgwater)
|Find parking, book in advance, save time and money|
|Pre-book a professional minicab|
QTix codes uniquely identify each venue (V), listing (L), tour/production (T) and show/event (S).
Developed and Maintained by RMJIold
Cookies in Use