CORONAVIRUS:All UK venues closed on 16th March 2020 and look like staying closed until March 2021 with the exception of a few, patchy, openings (and subsequent closures) towards the end of 2020. Some open-air, drive-in venues have been opened for periods and many shows are now streaming on-line. Sadly, some venues and shows may not survive. We are updating our listings as much as possible to reflect the changes as they are reported.
About the Show/Event
Information for Aladdin at The Harlequin, Redhill (Panto). The Pantomime story of Aladdin and the magic lamp. Join our hero Aladdin on the journey of a lifetime as he soars through the skies in his quest for fortune and true love. Full of magic, mystery and make-believe, Aladdin will delight your senses in a blaze of shimmering scenery, sparkling costumes, sensational song and dance and side-splitting laughter, not to mention plenty of chances for you to join in the fun, booing the baddie and cheering the champions in true pantomime tradition in our family extravaganza that's simply Genie-us! Our 2021 panto will be bigger and better than ever. After a year away, we want to make the experience extra special for the thousands who enjoy our panto each year. We can't wait to unite family and friends with a long-awaited dose of pantomime fun, laughter and escapism!
AladdinFriday, 10th December 2021
to Sunday, 2nd January 2022
Times vary, check with Box Office or on lineScroll down for reviews, theatre information and other details.
Tickets may be available directly from the venue. We do not currently have any links to on-line ticket agents for these performances.
- The theatre's own website: The Harlequin
- The theatre box office on 01737 765 547
No current ratings on UKTW, why not be the first to vote!
Add a Review
Other Tours or Productions
- Aladdin (New Theatre Peterborough, Peterborough)
- Aladdin (Queen's Theatre, Hornchurch)
- Aladdin (Brunton Theatre, Musselburgh)
- Aladdin (Mercury Theatre, Colchester)
- Aladdin (Theatre Royal, Plymouth)
- Aladdin (Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, Outer London)
- Aladdin (New Theatre, Cardiff)
- Aladdin (Venue Cymru (formerly - North Wales Theatre), Llandudno)
- Aladdin (Opera House, Manchester)
- Aladdin (Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC), Glasgow)
- Aladdin (McMillan Theatre, Bridgwater)
|Find parking, book in advance, save time and money|
|Pre-book a professional minicab|
QTix codes uniquely identify each venue (V), listing (L), tour/production (T) and show/event (S).
Developed and Maintained by RMJIold
Cookies in Use