CORONAVIRUS: All UK venues closed on 16th March 2020, restrictions were lifted on 19th July 2021. Please note that iUKTDb archive listings between March 2020 and July 2021 may not be accurate as we did not receive details of all rescheduled and cancelled shows.
About the Show/Event
Information for Beauty and the Beast at Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury (Panto). A popular panto long before it got the Disney treatment.
Cast/Performers Brad Fitt
Author: Paul Hendy
Beauty and the BeastWednesday, 1st December 2021
to Sunday, 2nd January 2022
Times vary, check with Box Office
20 December 2021 18:00 - Sign InterpretedScroll down for reviews, theatre information and other details.
Tickets may be available directly from the venue. We do not currently have any links to on-line ticket agents for these performances.
- The theatre's own website: Theatre Severn
- The theatre box office on 01743 281 281
No current ratings on UKTW, why not be the first to vote!
Add a Review
Other Tours or Productions
- Beauty and the Beast (His Majesty's Theatre, Aberdeen)
- Beauty and the Beast (The Malthouse, Canterbury)
- Beauty and the Beast (Pavilion Theatre, Worthing)
- Beauty and the Beast (The Hexagon, Reading)
- Beauty and the Beast (Alive Corn Exchange, Kings Lynn)
- Beauty and the Beast - A Rock 'n' Roll Panto (Theatr Clwyd, Mold)
- Beauty and the Beast (Lighthouse (previously known as Poole Arts Centre), Poole)
- Beauty and the Beast (Rose Theatre Kingston, Kingston)
- Beauty and the Beast (The Central Theatre, Chatham)
- Beauty and the Beast (Pomegranate Theatre, Chesterfield)
- Beauty and the Beast (Anvil Arts, Basingstoke)
- Beauty and the Beast (Playhouse, Nottingham)
- Beauty and the Beast (Wyllyotts Theatre, Potters Bar)
- Beauty and the Beast (Alun Armstrong Theatre (Civic Hall), Stanley)
- Beauty and the Beast (Belgrade Theatre, Coventry)
|Find parking, book in advance, save time and money|
|Pre-book a professional minicab|
QTix codes uniquely identify each venue (V), listing (L), tour/production (T) and show/event (S).
Cookies in Use