- Four short works that show the range of Ashton's styles: Voices of Spring
- A beautiful evocation of spring, set to music by Johann Strauss II, Five Brahms Waltzes in the manner of Isadora Duncan
- Inspired by the fascinating, controversial and compelling dancing of Isadora Duncan. Tweedledum and Tweedledee
- Three popular characters from Lewis Carroll's Alice books spring hilariously to life. Set to music by Percy Grainger. The Walk to the Paradise Garden
- Delius's beautiful score translated into dance. - The Two Pigeons
- Despite many temptations, true love wins the day. This heart-warmingly optimistic show is romantic ballet at its most charming and never fails to draw mesmerising performances from its leads. Birmingham Royal Ballet - Divertissements/The Two Pigeons website
.Performers Sabrina Linzi, Chi Cao, Steven Monteith, Rachel Peppin, Andrea Tredinnick, Rachel Hester, Lei Zhao, Juliana Bastos, Carol-Anne Millar, Andrew Murphy, Dominic Antonucci, Toby Norman-Wright, Mikaela Polley, Karina Hernandez, Vixctoria Marr, Laetitia Lo Sardo, Isabel McMeekan, Angela Paul.
Company Birmingham Royal Ballet. Music Andre Messager (The Two Pigeons). Choreographer Drederick Ashton. Design Jacques Dupont (The Two Pigeons). Lighting Mark Jonathan (The Two Pigeons).