Trinity Laban's leading student training company Au Suivant
- A bittersweet fairytale of tentative relationships showcasing moments of theatrical brilliance. Oh Mr Grin
- A probing and insightful piece challenging perceptions of the nuclear family. Brightside
- Brand new work exemplifying Oguike's passion for music, rhythm and energy. Babel
- Relationships are severed, mended and served up for scrutiny in passionate and athletic phrasing set to gospel music. Hairy Days
- Inspired by the story of Shock-Headed Peter, Stockert reveals the idiosyncrasies of her characters through elaborate and unusual movement language.Choreographer Jan de Schynkel (Au Suivant). Choreographer Jasmin Vardimon (Oh Mr Grin). Choreographer Henri Oguike (Brightside). Choreographer Robert Moses (Babel). Choreographer Maresa von Stockert (Hairy Days).