Black Box Tales - An Evening of Monologues by North West Writers
2008. Throughout that time she has worked with various new, and experienced, writers to bring their work from early drafts to full first productions. Her theatre company Theatre By Numbers finds ways of creating, developing, engaging and producing new theatre for the North West. This year saw a collaboration with playwright Helen East in an exploration for best practice of working with new writing. It was a successful and productive project looking at processes and ideas of how to put the writer at the heart of the creative process in those early days of scripting. Now Charlie Mortimer, Helen East, Rob Johnston and Lindsay Avery have brought together six intriguing and exciting stories which have been designed to thrill, inform and entertain. With existing and new members of the Theatre By Numbers team we shall showcase some of the best talents in the area.
Archive :: production:T1906497059, performance:S1205526573, venue:V1414
True Love/Romance Like You've Never Seen it Before/The Monster's Tale/Clap. Pray. Nod/The Gift/Revenge/The Boys Race/No ChangeTrue Love
- Romance like you've never seen it before. The Monster's Tale
- A classic twist. Clap. Pray. Nod.
- A father's devotion (and concentration) is tested. The Gift
- Revenge is a dish best served...however. The Boys Race
- A story of discovery. No Change
- What would you do if the world stopped working? This event takes place at The Castle Hotel, Manchester